Thursday, September 2, 2010

New Blog Entry. YAY.

This is a new blog entry. Yay. But luckily I’m not writing on any of my projects instead I’m writing on my holiday plans. So predictable right? I mean all schools probably writes about “My Holiday” and stuff… So here goes… (sigh) I’m going to (dramatic pause) Bali. My dad's passport still has some problems so I'm stuck here in Indonesia. 
But who wouldn't want to live here? Thousands of islands and coastlines... Mmmm....

Here I come beach! (trying to be positive here)... nevermind ditching the cretin. Hey at least I'm going somewhere right? So, my family is planning to leave on the 12th of Sep till the 17th of Sep... We would have stayed longer since our holiday ends on the 20th of Sep but my brother, who just can't stand it if we don't celebrate his birthday here, which is on the 18th. (I know its ridiculous)...

Anyway, I'm really excited to be going to Bali and all but I sometimes wish I could go somewhere I've never been too. But I always have to remind myself to always think positive and to push out all negative thoughts (a lesson i would like to remind myself to do at all times).

TROPICAL BEACH HERE I COME! *sigh* here goes nothing.

1 comment:

  1. ci!!!! so mean... don't call me ridiculous!!!! if i'm ridiculous ur too!!!! so hah

    ReplyDelete